Please use our online booking facility which can be found on each of the cottages’ pages. Alternatively, call us on 07798 743028 and we will check the availability and take your booking over the phone.
On booking your holiday, you should pay a deposit representing 30% of the total price. If the holiday is less than 8 weeks away, full payment is required. Details on making a payment can be found in the email you will receive when making your booking.
In case of any difficulty, please telephone us on 07798 743028.
- All linen, duvets, towels and utilities.
- If the cottages are booked for more than one week, they are cleaned after each week’s stay.
- The price structure is based on 4 person occupancy.
- A Welcome Pack is provided for all guests.
Check in time is from 3.00pm onwards for all cottages. Please check out by 10.00am on departure day.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Cot and highchair available on request.
- There is a selection of children’s toys/DVDs and books available and the Cbeebies channel is available.
- Fire guards are provided.
- There is adequate storage for pushchairs.
- We provide a book detailing walks suitable for children and children’s attractions in the area.
We regret that we do not accept pets at this property.
Smoking is not permitted inside the cottages.
- We provide space for drying outdoor clothing and footwear.
- Access to water point available for washing bicycles and outdoor clothing.
- Emergency cycle and puncture repair kit provided.